The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
1133 POND RD
WILDWOOD, MO 63038
Copyright © 2006-2017 SCADAmetrics eStore. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2006-2017 SCADAmetrics eStore. All rights reserved.
- All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by SCADAmetrics eStore. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of SCADAmetrics eStore or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Use Of Site
- This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. SCADAmetrics eStore and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if SCADAmetrics eStore believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of SCADAmetrics eStore and its subsidiaries.
- Return Policy
Your satisfaction is our goal. If a product you purchase fails to meet your needs, please review the information below and return it to us within 14 days of receipt, and we will be pleased to arrange an exchange or refund. Returns must be in a "new" resalable condition, including all manuals, components and accessories, and in the original packaging.
Non-Qualified Returns: Non-qualified and non-conforming returns are not included in our return policy and, if returned, may be refused by our returns department.
Custom Made Products: All custom made products cannot be returned.
Return Procedure: All returned products will be thoroughly inspected and a determination will be made if eligibility and conforming requirements are met. Please verify the product you are returning meets the guidelines and qualifies for return to avoid any delay in, or denial of, processing your return. Return processing may take up to 7 business days from the time your product is received.
- Products must be in the original packaging, and shipped securely.
- Products must be complete with any standard certification labels (UL listing, capacity, brand name, MAC ID code) originally placed and not tampered with.
- Product serial number, MAC ID, or any similar identification numbers, must match the serial number on the package or invoice (SCADAmetrics maintains serial number tracking).
- Products must be free from damage of any type, including, but not limited to dents, scratches, cracks, abuse, defacement or indication of removed screws/fasteners or seals.
Return Authorization Number: Returns will not be accepted without a valid Return Authorization Number (RA). Unless otherwise specified in the item listing on our website or in our Return policy, you may request a Return Authorization Number (RA) within 30 days of the original purchase date. RA numbers expire after 30 days, but we encourage you to return the product as soon possible. Any return we receive without a valid RA number will be documented and rejected or subject to a restocking fee.
Return Shipping: For your protection, we recommend that you insure your return and use a traceable carrier that can provide you with delivery confirmation. SCADAmetrics shall not be responsible for items returned that are lost or damaged in transit. Postage and handling charges, both to and from our warehouse will be paid by the customer, and are non-refundable. At our discretion, SCADAmetrics may reimburse shipping charges related to the return or exchange of defective products inside the USA only.
Important Note: In the event that the product you are returning does NOT meet the requirements described in this document, we will photograph the merchandise and packaging, and prepare a detailed summary of our determination as to why the return was denied, the product(s) will be deemed not eligible for return and may be returned to you or be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. SCADAmetrics eStore and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of SCADAmetrics eStore shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State's courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and SCADAmetrics eStore with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and SCADAmetrics eStore with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by SCADAmetrics eStore. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.